Getting started in motorcycle sport couldn't be easier.
- Decide which discipline you'd like to get involved in (information can be found on the 'starting x' pages)
- Contact one of our associated clubs that support that discipline and become a member
- Create your online profile via the riders portal
- Update your online profile by choosing which club you're a member of (the club secretary will then confirm this via the riders portal)
- Once confirmed, click on the 'membership' tab on the riders portal and add the relevant licence type (your club or the SACU Office can advise you on this)
- Register for any practice or competition events via the riders portal (coming soon)